Monday, December 29, 2014

Bonne Année!!!!



Hey everyone! Christmas was such a great time and the spirit was so strong all throughout the week. It was so great to Skype with my family on Thursday!  You all look great :)

So this week was glorious.  We were treated like kings by the members!  On Tuesday, we had an exchange with an equipe in our zone and saw tons of little really cool miracles. Then on Wednesday, we went to the Janda's house for lunch, the Van Tonder's for dinner and then we had all of the elders sleep-over Christmas eve and we opened gifts on Christmas morning.  After that, we went to the Toulouse family's house and had some amazing seafood and then that night we went to the Kahne's for a Christmas roast.  WE GOT TO WATCH FROZEN (don't worry, President Roney approved it). IT WAS UNREAL, it was the most intense movie I have seen in 2 years and I loved it...

Then I Skyped with my family!  It was so great to see you guys. I was so happy to talk to you and I can't believe how good you all looked. It was a change from last year's Skype but I am very optimistic about the future.
Later in the week, we did an exchange with the assistants and I was with Elder James Taylor from Bountiful Utah who knows the Swartwoods super well. He is great and we will be good friends for a long time. Right now, we are with the Albi elders, Elder Andrew and Elder Ottesen and we will start an exchange soon. It was a great week and I posted some funny photos. 

What a great opportunity we have this week to set goals for the New Year!  It is a great time to do some self evaluation and figure out how we are doing and what we can imrpove on. The Lord will guide us as we act. You are all amazing and I love you all.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis