Monday, April 6, 2015

Heureux Tous Pâques



 Salutations everyone! HEY it was Easter and HEY it was General Conference weekend! What an awesome experience it was to watch conference with the other missionaries in Bordeaux at the chapel. 

This past week was super rad. After doing emails on Tuesday, we saw a less active member named Stephane. He has cancer and is a super cool guy. We watched Because He Lives (lds.org) together and the Spirit was felt so strongly. I was in tears watching that video with him. I love this Church and the Savior Jesus Christ!!!  On Wednesday, we visited another less active member and invited him to conference. He came and loved it.  After seeing him, we went to one the home one of the counselors in the Bishopric. His name is Moise (French for moses) and he is Tahitian. Man, do I love Tahitians!  We ate raw fish (poisson cru) and feasted together!  It was a great night. Moise invited a less active  member and 3 non members!!!  We shared our message on Christ and watched Because He Lives with them. They all wanted to do another soiree like that again :) On Thursday, we started our exchange with Agen. It went!  I was with Elder Pien and we made some awesome memories!  Despite the oppostion of cancelled appointments we had more than a dozen really good conversations with others and we ate at a Bistrot called le Grand Louis (look it up online). I plan on taking my family there when they come in August - haha ;) 

The week was great and the weekend was better! It was such a great conference! I loved the messages on the family along with the solid testimonies of the Atonement and the Savior. I love the prophet and the brethren. Their testimonies and love for others is something that I want :) I cannot express my joy for the ressurection of Christ and for the fact the we will all be ressurected! This knowledge brings me so much joy :) This church is true and the gospel is our anchor. HE LIVES!!!!!

I love you all have a great week

Elder Bollard 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis