Monday, November 11, 2013



WASSUP everybody! Week 2 in France woohoo. It has been a crazy week. The mission is rad and I have walked so much this last week. So I had my first exchange this week with Elder Palmer, I went to this small farm town called Manosque and it was sweet! It is so beautiful.
 
It has been a tough week numbers-wise, we have 5 investigators and none of them went to church this week which was pretty tough but we met some really cool new potential investigators! There are a good amount of English speakers who work or are vacationing in Aix so that is really good haha, but all of our lessons have been in just French haha. We have one investigator with a baptsimal date and we are hoping to get 5 by the end of this week. So pray for us! 

The members here are great and they let me practice my French on them and it is pretty hilarious. We had lunch two days ago with the Mildermans, the husband is from Begium and the wife is from San Francsisco! They are awesome so nice. 

We are going shopping to get my companion some new pants today so I am getting some sweet French clothes for sure! They are literally the most stylish creatures on this planet it is ridiculous how beatiful the French are. They have all of their winter outfits on and its crazy. They are also not as mean as most Americans think they are. They are some of the nicest people ever and they LOVE California. I am learning to love these people and I try to see them as God sees them. I am going to witness some amazing miracles out here in France and I am so excited! I love you all and wish you all a great week!!!!
 
Elder Charlie Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis