Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside
Toulouse Christmas Market



Hey everyone. Another great week in Toulouse!!!! We are super excited for Maire Antoinette's baptism this Saturday! She is solid and super excited. Pics will come. Please pray that all will go well and that everything will be organized (when I explain this next week, you will understand why things need to be organized). So, this week we have Mission Leadership Conference in Lyon, Zone Conference in Bordeaux, Zone Training in Toulouse, and Maire A's baptism. CRAZY!

I am loving Toulouse so much and I am growing closer and closer to these wonderful members. Sarah is doing so great. She made us Italian Lasagna and Tiramisu. We are so stoked for them.  Also, this past week I returned to my prior area Pau for my visa to stay in France longer. It was DOPE. We ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant there. 

I did an exchange with Elder Bleak from our Zone this week. He is from near Boston and is a great missionary.

Also, this week we had a couple of Christmas activities. They went really well and I was asked to speak at the activity for the ward. It was a great experience :)

We also saw Margot yesterday. She is doing great and is trying to share the gospel with her whole family. 

It is so great to be serving the Lord this wonderful time of year. I look back and recognize all of the many blessings that I have received - like my family and friends back home. I can only feel gratitude for what my Father in Heaven has done for me and my family. I just imagine how hard the first Christmas must have been for our Father in Heaven, having just sent his Son to earth so that we could all be saved. You are all great! Remember the reason for the season and take care :)

Elder Bollard




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis