Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Joyeux Noël

Hey everyone!  So this past week was great!  Transfers were yesterday and I got a new companion!!!  His name is Elder Mcbeth and we are in Toulosue together.  I am training him to be a Zone Leader and we are super stoked for this transfer! 

I will spend Christmas in Toulouse!  YEAH!  I love these members a ton and there is great unity in the ward.  We have a couple of invites for Christmas Day and we are super stoked for Zone Conference and Training. This will be the longest transfer ever because it is 8 weeks long!  I am so excited for Christmas. We want to invite some Elders over for a Christmas eve sleepover.

This work is great. Our engage Sarah is solid and she will be baptized after their marriage in Italy. We are having a blast and loving life. I will write more next week.
Hanging with the Jeremie Pinchon family in Toulouse
 


LOVE YOU ALL


Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis