Sunday, December 29, 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Charles Bollard <charles.bollard@myldsmail.net> wrote:
 
 
Hello everybody and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! or in French Joyeux Noel!!! You all sound great and I was so stoked to hear from so many friends this week who I haven't talked to in forever! This week was one of the best weeks I have had so far!!!!

We were on fire this week!! We are literally teaching so much now! The Zone Leaders told us that we are leading the whole zone in lessons taught!! We found some really cool Amis this week! One's name in Manuella and she loves the best music ever. Yeah, she is so rad, haha. We also picked up another asian Ami named Kejean. We now have two engages (people who have a date for baptism) and we are working with them alot to prepare them.

Today we went back to Marseilles and checked out some really cool islands!! It was so cool. There are tons of WWII bunkers for the Liberation of Marseilles in 1944. Ben would love it, haha. I hear that Sam and Cindel are having a baby girl!! That is so awesome! another Bollard girl. Congrats! Dad I am glad your trial is going well! Stinking Chicony!! hahah

It was awesome to receive all of your packages and letters last week in Lyon!!! Dont hesitate to send letters or packages to my address in Aix though as I will receive it alot sooner!

I hope the family has fun in Ojai! (wherever that is) and make sure to play reverse charades in my honor! 

I miss you all like crazy but I know that we have many christmases together still! I really am so thankful to be here on a mission helping the lives of other people! The French are beautiful, family-oriented people and I look forward to doing a ton of service on Christmas day! My favorite scripture right now is Alma 7 10-13. That really is what Christmas is all about. I love you all and JOYEUX NOEL!!
 
Love,
Charlie 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis