Monday, December 30, 2013


Hey everybody! I hope Christmas was awesome and that Santa came to all. It was so special to be able to talk to the family on Christmas day. I love you all so much and I am so thankful for your words of wisdom! Seeing all of my neices and nephews made me get so flippin' emotional. It seems like they have already grown so much. I spent Christmas morning with the Zone Leaders and made that really good syrup that Mom makes for everyone! Then we spent the night with la famille Blakemore and had an awesome French dinner! I had no idea what half of the stuff I was eating was but it was unreal!

 This week was another awesome week of work! We picked up a new Ami named Kajean, we had two lessons with him and on the second lesson he accepted a date to be baptized on the 25 of January! He is awesome and is super sincere! He is also Chinsese. And his last name is Wong so Brent, you might know him! The thing is he is moving to Paris this week so we are sending all of his contact info to the elders there!

The weather is a bit better here and it is not as freezing. Or maybe I am just getting used to it but I am loving Aix! I am stoked for New Years and I can't wait to hear from all of you about your holidays! I have really begun to appreciate the little things while I have been out here! I love you all and miss you all so much! 

And shoutout to aunt wendy and Joe and Tori for the packages! You guys rock!!
 
Love,
Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis