Friday, December 13, 2013




Hello everybody!! It was so great to hear from you guys and read your emails! Keep em coming!!! I had a great week this week and it turns out that I am staying another six weeks on Aix! So I will be in Aix for Christmas and New Years this year! 
It was a great week in Aix!!! So we had to do an emergency exchange and I ended up having to teach the first lesson with our miracle asian ami alone with a member.... It was crazy! But the spirit was so strong and he was so amazing! At the end I commited him to be baptized once he knew of the truth! It was so sweet!!!


You can put this on the blog if you want or not but this is for the family.
The way I have really felt the love of the savior is through my family. Everything I am, I owe to you guys. I dont know how other people feel the presence/love of the Lord in their lives, but I feel it through personally reading the scriptures and mostly through my amazing family. I love you all so much. I have taken my family for granted but I am so thankful for the soil in which my testimony was planted. The faith of my parents and the examples of their love. And the examples and lives of my brothers and their families. I love you guys so much and I sure do miss you all at this time!
I Love you all so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis