Monday, March 2, 2015

Toulouse est comme ma ville natale

Hey everyone!  What another great week here in Toulouse, this city is becoming my second home. I know it like the back of my hand! This Monday we saw Claire and Lyvanna and watched the video The Restoration with them. On Tuesday I ATE ESCARGOT!  It is actually really good. We went to the Mayers and had a blast with that family. This week has been awesome. I was able to do 4 exchanges with other missionaries this week. It was very tiring but super fun. There are some great missionaries in our zone. I am actually starting a new exchange in like 5 minutes!

I don't have a ton of time to write but it has been a great week and I love this ward and city! 

I love you all and I hope you have a great week. 

Check out the pics 
 Leadership Conference in Lyon
 In the appartement at the end of the day
Local chateau in the evening
 

CIAO
Elder Bollard


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis