Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Je suis un voyageur de la France

HELLO everyone!!! Wow, what a week! One of the most intense weeks ever! We started off by taking a train to Lyon where we attended Mission Leadership Council. After returning from Lyon we went to the Agen District Meeting and then we started our exchange with the elders in Perigueux (where Tori's nephew Cole is serving) and attended their District meeting. THEN we went to Brive to do an exchange with them and then came back to Bordeaux to prepare for Zone Interviews. Oh man, I am a bit tired, haha.
Bon, en tout cas, it was a great week and my interview with President Roney was just awesome! I love that man a ton and I am excited to see him and his family in Provo after the mission.  He will be released just one month before my release. 
 
The missionaries in our Zone are doing well and we will actually be spending time in our own sector this week which is awesome! Our ami Maya came to church this Sunday!!! IT WAS GREAT!  She is progressing well and I love teaching her. She has five adorable kids and we will keep working with this family with care.

You are all awesome and I love you!  Thanks for all of the letters and packages! 
BY THE WAY! my address in Bordeaux is:
Les Missionnaires
rés. parc cérés, 17 rue Caillou Bat A
33200 Bordeaux Cauderan
Bordeaux Wine Country
Love,
Charlie
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis