Monday, March 23, 2015

J'aime vivre à Bordeaux
Hey everyone! I don't have a ton of time to write today because we travelled to Lyon today for tomorrow's for Leadership Council.

So far, I love Bordeaux. It is a beautiful city with lots of really nice people. The weather is pretty good and the ward is great. This transfer is going to be different for many reasons. First, we are probably getting iPads and we will be working really closely with our District Leaders to help make sure that everyone is using them correctly and following the rules. Second, our zone is the biggest in the mission and it is the farthest away from Mission Headquarters, so my companion and I are rarely in our sector because we are doing so many exchanges with the neighboring villes

We are teaching a really cool mother from French Gyuana in South America. Her name is Maya and she is super faithful. She met with the missionaries when she was little. She is excited to come to church.

I did an exchange with the Bergerac Elders this week. It was super fun and we taught three lessons. The missionaries in our Zone are great.

I am looking forward to Mission Leadership Council tomorrow. It will be great!!!

I love you all, have a great week! 
 
Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis