Monday, August 4, 2014


What A Wild Week!
 
Hey everyone! Elder Bollard here. So this past week has been pretty nuts and exciting. Things in Pau have changed quite a bit. The majority of our amis are "on holiday" right now, so we shifted to a more balanced schedule. Roger and Marie came to church again this Sunday and they loved it!

I showed my blue (companion) what real porting was this week when we tracted out a couple of massive apartment buildings. We met some really cool people. We ran into a 105-yr. old woman, (the oldest person I have ever met), a crazy shirtless Italian man, and most importantly, we found a Vietnamese family of 3 with a little daughter who we are going to teach this Wednesday. It was a grind but we found some really great potential amis. We are helping Jacqueline and Treasure move still and we have taught them the first lesson with the Holy Ghost. They have tons of potential and Mama Mwamba is the best.

I don't have a ton of time to write but I am happy for all of the exciting news back home. I am so happy to see my father happy and to watch his progression. This is a gospel of progression and the Atonement of Jesus Christ enables us to change and reflect His image.

I love you all and I am thankful for your love!

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis