Monday, August 18, 2014







 
 
Hey  everyone! So this week has been a little less intense than the others but we have been working hard nontheless.

We started off by doing service on Monday for an ami of the sisters and then we had some rdvs fall through. Then on Tuesday we waited at the Pau Prefecture (government building) for 3 hours to try to do my legality but that didnt work out because it was too early for my visa to be renewed. After that, we taught a lesson with Mama Mwamba (see photo) and met with Trahn and gave her a BOM in Vietnamese. She is so cool and her daughter Whitney is awesome. Then we had dinner with the Leang family from Paris and taught HIS WHOLE FAMILY. We found an ancient ami and taught him and watched the video The Testaments and he cried.

I am staying in Pau for another transfer and am excited about the future. I love you all and I am so grateful for your emails and love. PS I LOVE WILLIE'S BEARD!!!!

 
Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis