Saturday, June 7, 2014



Hellooooooo everybody!  j'espere que tout le monde va bien! Hey, so this week was so great. I love Pau (my new area) and the missionaries in our zone.  We had some really cool experiences. K quick miracle...

SO, at the beginning of the transfer I contacted these two friends from Martinique (a French island) and we were just absolute homies right from the start.  It is a lot easier to contact people when you are just being yourself and not embarrassed, reserved or shy.  Anyways, it was a really cool visit but they told me that they were on vacation and really busy so they couldn't set up a rendezvous because they were leaving in just 10 days. Well, fast forward to two days ago and guess who we ran into on the street!  The same vacationers!  They are leaving to go back to Martinique today, but we were able to have a rdv right then and there. We taught about the restoration of the Gospel and the spirit was super strong. Just when I was reciting the first vision, there was a really cool ray of sunlight that hit all of us and it was legit.  They each took a Book of Mormon and promised they would read it.  I really feel they will.  It was such a miracle because that day we had 3 rdvs set and 2 had fallen through. We worked really hard and the Lord blessed us!

We had dinner with the Fakelelus this week. He is a Tongan rugby player for Pau and he is so cool. He and his wife have three kids and we had a great time. 

I have posted some pics of Pau on the dropbox. It is a beautiful city.
 


Okay, so next week will be one of the craziest weeks of my mission. The entire mission is gathering in the city of Nice for a mission conference.  Elder Andersen, one of the Twelve Apostles, will be training us on Tuesday.  The assistants gave me and Elder Andrew a special job that they haven't told us yet for the venue (probably bodygaurds).  Also, on June 13 we are going to Lyon for an exchange with the assistants!  I am going back to Lyon. 

I love you all and this Church is growing because of the truthfulness of this Gospel. We have great priesthood leaders who guide us and help us be efficient in the work.  I testify that this work is moving and that the Lord loves us.
Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis