Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Je suis Charlie (Bollard)

 
Bonjourno everyone!  Sara was baptized this past Saturday and, yes, I confirmed her in Italian. :)  This past week was GREAT!  Things started off very crazy with a terrorist attack in Paris. I am sure that the news got out to the USA that a newspaper company called Charlie Hebdo was attacked and now all of the French people are wearing shirts and holding up signs that say "je suis Charlie" (I am Charlie). I know that we aren't supposed to get into politics as missionaries but I am definitely buying one of those T-shirts ;)
 
Congrats to my nephew Max!! I heard your baptism was awesome!

What else, oh yeah, I had minor surgery this week!  I had a mole under the skin on my arm that our mission nurse wanted to be biopsied. They gave me four stitches and sent me on my way. Later that day we saw our RC Margot who is doing very well. Things could be going better for her but she is very strong spiritually. We also saw Marie A a couple times and she is doing well. And the rest of the time was spent with Sara and Michael!  We made three Tiramisus this week. They are unreal. We also visited Francois and his wife Isabelle and they are just the nicest French people ever! They have a beautiful family :)

As for the baptism. It was great! Sara and I are homies and I am so happy for her. We had three baptisms in our ward this past week and I was in the confirmation circle for all of them! It was honestly so great to be apart of confirming these awesome people. The confirmations were in Italian, English, and Chinese ... not even in French and yet I am living in Toulouse!  After the baptisms we visited some really cool Tahitians and taught them prayer from Moroni 10.

It was another great week and I just would like to say how grateful I am for this Gospel. It has blessed my life so much and I am currently witnessing a these blessings being poured out upon those around me. When we taught Sara and Michael about temples, they looked at us and said "we want to be sealed in the Rome temple"!  When we are baptised, our names are written down so that we can be numbered as those who have covenanted to take upon us the name of Christ. These are powerful covenants that bind us to our Father in Heaven and Him to us. 
 
Check out my new Christmas suit:
 
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! Stay safe!

Elder Je Suis Charlie Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis