Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bonjour!
Alright, so this week was great! We started off with the grind #tracting and then we had some great days. On Tuesday, we received a text from our mission nurse, Sister Povar, who needed help bringing stuff to the chapel for Zone interviews. So we helpled her and she offered to take us out to dinner in Centre Ville! It was such an awesome night. She is one of the most interesting women in the world. She has been to places like Finland, India, New Zealand... She is awesome and she gave us some great advice that I have to share. She said "do everything with a purpose and make every decision on your knees". Deep.

Anyways, the day after was interviews and it was unreal! I had such a great interiew with President! He is a great man and I love the Roneys! Later in the week, we visited the Serrano-Milone's, the Vantonder's and the Lafargue's! They are great families.

Also, HUGE shoutout to Craig McBeth in West Jordan. He is one inspiring man. His son (my companion) is great as well :)

I hope all is well back in the States. You are all amazing examples to me and I am so grateful for you. Never forget that the Lord loves you and his Atonement is infinite. It doesn't matter what happens to you, its how you react. I testify that through Christ, we can find everlasting happiness :)

AU REVOIR!

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis