Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hey everyone!!!  Week like 13 or something here in Aix!! I am loving it. It is so cold here right now! I dont do weather like this! We had a super good week this week! 

We had some rendez-vous's with new investigators and it was sweet!  My French is coming along and I can understand almost everything and keep a normal conversation going for a long time!  I met someone from Augora Hills Today!!  It was so great!  His name is Daniel and he went to Augora High - go Chargers! haha It was really a testimony to me that the Lord will put the right people in my way! ahh it was awesome!

Also we said goodbye to Nicolas Pichon. He is going to Tahiti and he gave his farewell talk and used the exact same scripture that I used haha.  I love that family so much and they tracted us down on the street so that Nicolas could say bye. 

I love reading all of your letters!  They are so uplifting and I am so grateful for your examples!  Love you all 

Elder Bollard



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis