Monday, October 20, 2014

Nous avons trois engagés!
Charlie with Mamy
Service Project

Appreciating local art

Nothing Tou-Louse in Toulouse

Hey everyone! I am writing this message with so much joy in my heart for our three investigators who have chosen to be baptized! We also had 7 amis who came to church yesterday!

The work in Toulouse is booming.  We have got nothing TOU-LOUSE in this city!  I love Elder Monty G and the zone. I was able to go on several exchanges this week and it was really great to be with the other missionaries. Life is great and we are extrememly busy. I am busier than I have ever been in my life. Tomorrow we are going to a Ville called Castres to "blitz the sector."  Then we go to Albi for a District Meeting, then Muret for another District Meeting.  Please pray that we will have the time to see our amis this week!  Our enagés (baptismal commitments) are Margot, Kevin, and Marie-Antoinette! Two are for November and one is for December. Pray that they will be strong and continue to progress.

One of my exchanges was with an Elder Yeung from Hong Kong. He is so cool.  We had a really fun time and he taught me some Chinese.  His story is crazy nuts!  He served in his home city of Hong Kong for 6 six months before coming to France. The Chinesse equipe (companionship) here has a ton of amis and they do great work.

It has been a great week. We were able to go eat fufu with Jeremie Pichon yesterday and it was the greatest Sunday ever. Him and I are super close. Dad write him.

This is the work of the Lord and we all have the choice to partake in it. Shall we not go on in such a greater cause?

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis