Monday, October 6, 2014

the yellow tie gang

Hello from Toulouse!

So we had a super great week!  I arrived in Toulouse last Monday and we have been working non-stop. The zone is HUGE with three massive districts.  We have some great missionaries in our zone (and some interesting ones as well). We are super stoked for this transfer.

We also got an engagé (baptism commitment) this week!  His date is for the first of November.  His name is Kevin.  Pray that he comes to Church this Sunday!

General Conference was great and I hope you got my past email on my thoughts.  We had the whole zone come to Toulouse for conference and it was such a great experience. I have done several exchanges so far and I love it! I  have met so many missionaries.  Tomorrow we go to Lyon for Mission Leader Training with President Roney.  Elder Kearon of the Seventy is coming to Geneva and all of the mission leaders are going to hear him speak.

We have some great amis here in Toulouse and are super optimistic about this transfer.  Our apartment is legendary.  It used to be the Assistants' apt when it was the Toulouse mission. 

My apartment in Toulouse

There are two wards in Toulouse and they are big (with 100+ attending)

I love my companion and we have a great time riding bikes around the city!

I will write more next week with pics as well!

Love you all.  Stay safe!

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis