Monday, September 29, 2014


Oloron, France

Au revoir Pau!

I am leaving Pau and transferring to Toulouse where I will serve as a Zone Leader!
 
I got in the Gare (Train Station) this morning and met my new companion, Elder Montgomery.  He seems great and I have met him a few times before.  In fact, he was my ZL in Pau a couple transfers back. 

My new companion, Elder Montgomery
 
My last companion, Elder Spencer
 
Anyway, I am so excited to be serving in Toulouse!  YES.  I will have to come visit this city again someday.  It is so famous.  This equipe (companionship area) is coming out of some recent baptisms. I believe they had 7 amis at Church on Sunday.


My last week at Pau was great.  It got pretty emotional saying goodbye to the Pau ward.  I LOVE those members. 

We went to Oloron again and found a giant French-Swiss Lindt chocolate factory.  When we went inside I realized that I was Charlie in the Chocolate Factory :)  Peni Fakalelu invited us over for a BBQ and we invited Yohan.  It was great.  He is going to get baptized this transfer.  We also found a new ami named Joadel and I have a really good feeling about him.  We taught him and he went to church on Sunday to hear my farewell testimony.
 
I am so excited for this transfer and I know that I will learn alot.  I am looking forward to serving these missionaries in the Toulouse Zone with all of my heart, might, mind and strength.
 
I love you all!!

Elder Bollard 

PS sorry if I couldn't reply this week, we are on Gare duty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis