Monday, September 22, 2014

Bonjour!
Rainbow in Pau
 Reminds me of Les Miserables
 Me with Elder Castillo

Pau, France

Happy Pday everyone!  What a great week!  So we started off with a lesson on Monday with a girl from Aix (where I began my mission)!  Her name is Colline.  Then on Tuesday we were able to do service for an English couple, the Viscontis, who were refferals from members. The Viscontis are a great family and their kids are awesome.  Then we did an exchange with the Zone Leaders on Wednesday!  IT was great, I went with Elder Castillo and we went to Oloron to go see our ami Emmanuel who is evangilist.  We also visited the Bonet family.  We ran into a crazy man who tried to give us his pants.  Haha.  Then that night we met a guy named Romain - who is a miracle.  He had met with LDS missionaries in Beziers and loved their lessons. We are going to see him on Wednesday this week. Then we had district meeting on Thursday where I taught the district on becoming Master Teachers.  It was great and we had some great discussions.  Friday! We had a cool lesson with Yohan and taught him with the sisters, so that he could hear some other testimonies.  On Saturday we played soccer and taught Yohan again, he is progressing.  So far we have taught him up to the Plan of Salvation. That night we saw a rugby match where we got VIP seats in the second row because a member of our ward is on the team, Peni Fakalelu. It was so legit and Rugby is a gnarly sport. Then Sunday we had Paulo come to church and it was super cool to hear him speak in Portuguese.

Pau has been great!  Transfers are next week and who knows what will happen. I love this church and I love the Lord.  He has supported me through so much and has made me stronger.  I have learned a lot about patience and humility lately.  Please stay close to the Lord and keep me and the other missionaries around the world in your prayers.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis