Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Hey everyone! Another SWEET week here in Lyon, France. I don't have a ton of time to write. We picked up some really cool new amis and taught some SICK lessons. I love my little Tahitian companion! 

We taught the Plan of Salvation to a new ami named Lionel and my comp pulled out his picture model of the Plan and it was such a powerful lesson. We testified so hardcore on life after this life.  At the end, Lionel said "I know that this is the truth." It was so cool! We committed him to be baptized and we are seeing him again today! 

Hey, so people are telling me about packages that they sent getting returned back. Just send them to the mission office at the address on my Blog. Our mailbox is super sketchy and there are a ton of homeless Romanians that live by our apartment. 

I love you all. Easter was so great. We had our ami come to Church and he bore such a powerful testimony of the Plan of Salvation!  He knows it's all true. Its funny, when I teach the about the Plan I feel so empowered and I just know that it is true. 

Christ conquered death and because of Him, so shall we. I know that we can live with our loved ones again thanks to Him. 

ONE LOVE

Elder Bollard 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis