Wednesday, April 2, 2014


Hey everyone so this week was insane haha. That's why I am doing emails on a Wednesday instead of Monday. But it was awesome nontheless! I met some of the coolest people this past week.

Okay, so one day we were porting (tracked) in the south of Lyon and we ported into this huge apartment building.  We found this really old French couple. They let us in and they are the nicest people ever. It was so great, we taught them and then the husband told us that he was in a concentration camp in WWII and his wife was in the FRENCH RESISTANCE! Like the coolest people ever. She smuggled weapons underground and stuff like that. I have some really cool pictures of her with her medals and him with an old newspaper article. Dope. 

ALSO we had Zone Conference and it was the best ZC ever.  We had Elder Lund of the Seventy teach us. He and Pres Roney gave powerful talks. I really felt a stong impression that my Savior and Heavenly Father loved me during President Roney's testimony.  ALSO, a member who lives in an outside ville drove us home ridiculously fast so we could be home on time. We reached 220 km per hour HAHAHA that's like 120mph IT WAS NUTS!!!
I got some packages this week but apparently if you have sent things to my apt address, I havent gotten them.  SO, I ask if anyone wants to send something -send it to the office cause I am in Lyon haha.

We found a really cool family this week and they love Jesus! Ahhh, I love them so much and they are from the Congo.  Gosh, they are rad and we are inviting them to a baptism next week.

I love you all and I cant wait for General Conference this weekend.  Write me your fav talks and cool experiences. Love you all. 

PEACE

Elder Bollard


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis