Monday, February 2, 2015

Cette semain a été folle!
Buying Winter Coats

Hey everybody! We finished out the transfer strong with 8 amis (investigators) at Church this past Sunday! I LOVE THIS WARD!  The members here are like family and that will make staying in Toulouse for a fourth transfer so much better!  I will be in Toulouse until March now. I am still with Elder Mcbeth and we are having a great time. 

This past week, we did two exchanges!  The first exchange was with the Rodez Elders coming down to blitz Toulouse! It was great and I was with Elder Smith from Texas. We had a blast and he is truly one of the funniest missionaries in the mission. Then I went on exchnage with Elder Anderson from Washington. Both are great, hardworking missionaries! 

This past transfer has been great and I am extremely excited for this new tansfer.  Next week we go to Lyon for Mission Leadership Conference and then we will present Zone Training. I will see some great missionary friends next week and I am super excited. 

I love this work so much and I am enjoying every moment of it!  We are teaching tons of amis of members and that is how it should be. The best way is to work through members. Tonight we are going to the Kahnes and we will have an Family Home Evening with them. They are a great family.

Everything sounds great back home! It is crazy to think that I have started my 12th transfer and that I only have about 6 months left!  I am so happy to hear about uncle Vince and aunt Wendy going on a mission! YAY! My guess is that you will go to Ghana! ;)

I love you all. Have a great week and send me updates of your lives!

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis