Monday, February 9, 2015

Salut à tous!!!

This past week was great. We started off the new transfer well and we had some really neat experiences this week. For starters, it snowed here in Toulouse!!! Yeah thats right, it was the second time in my life that I had seen snow acutally fall. It was so fun to work in the snow and throw snowballs at my companion :) 

The work here is picking up for our equipe, we are teaching some new amis now and we are going to challenge one of our amis to be baptized here pretty soon. His name is Kevin and his testimony is already rock solid. We just have to figure out how he can come to church because he has to take a train to get to Toulouse. 

We have been planning on cool ideas to unite the zone and make this transfer's zone training the best. We also had Ward Council this past week and we finally have home and visiting teachers for all of our recent converts! YEAH!!! They are all doing well by the way. Marie-Antoinette is going to the temple in Switzerland this week. I am so happy for her :) 

On Saturday, we did service for a less active soeur (sister) in our Ward and then we went to a wedding!!!  It was the first wedding I've been to on my mission. There were a ton of friends of the bride and groom there and we served juice to everyone. Then yesterday we went to the Pichon's house and had crepes. I love that family so much ;)
This week we are going to Lyon for MLC and then we have zone training on Thursday. Our theme this transfer is on the family. Huh, funny how that works out. We are giving a zone training on the family the 12th of February (the annivesary of my Mother's passing). 

I would just like to express my gratitude to all of you who have helped me this past year. You really do not know how much I have appreciated all of your support. It seems like this past year has flown by. I have felt the love and comfort of our Savior Jesus Christ during these past twelve months more than I ever have in my life. It is hard to believe that my Mother passed away a year ago this Thursday, but like I have said before I know that her spirit is close to our family. I am so proud of my brothers and their strength and examples to me. You guys rock. I plan on making these next six months of my mission the best ever!  Don't ever lose hope, the Plan of Salvation is true and real. I know that this is true and I love you all!  Thanks again!

avec amour,
 
Elder Bollard

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis