Monday, May 12, 2014


Hey everyone!  So this week was a great one! I am 19 years now! 

I celebrated my birthday with the missionaries in Lyon. We ate at a sweet French restaurant and I partied in the mission office with Elder and Sister Clark.
 
I really loved talking to my family yesterday!  It was so great to see all of my brothers and their families :) 

So this week started off with an exchange with the Zone Leaders and it was a ton of fun!  We taught some really cool lessons and I am homies with even more Nigerians now.  We helped an ami named Alexi schedule his baptism and showed him how he can recognize the Spirit. Then we taught some other Nigerians, Tracy and Gina.  Tracy doesn't feel quite ready to be baptized because she has some things she needs to get worked out first. I showed them the "Bollard Boyz" video on Youtube haha. They loved it.

Om my birthday, I woke up to my companion singing happy birthday to me in Tahitian and then he made me breakfast. It was like Tahitian eggs or something, hahaha. Then we went on a sick espionage mission to find where some less active members live.  Then we taught a lesson to a man named Henry and he said that he had told a member a while ago that he wanted to be baptized! It was so dope! 

THEN the coolest recent convert from Guadalupe brought me a cake (see photo).
 
 

We had a sick Zone Interview and our mission is doing a mission-wide world cup!

Also I went on an exchange with non other than the notorious Elder Kunz - my trainer!   Haha, it was so much fun. 

I love you all so much and I am so thankful for all of the birthday wishes! I felt some sweet love coming from back home!!  Also, thanks for all of the packages! 

One Love 

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis