Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be writing all of you now. It has been a crazy week here in Lyon. I have really made some funny memories. So I heard Ukraine is like invaded or something?? hahah thats nuts! 

So this week we taught 20 lessons which is pretty good for Lyon! It has been crazy! We taught some funny lessons. One being underneath a club party haha. Our ami Magalie has a date for baptism and we are stoked for her. We are working with a Russian less-active family named the Scatchkovs. The dad is like my best friend now, haha. I speak to him in Russian and he loves me.

And last of all we taught a lesson to a muslim named Biggie Smallz. He is rad hahaha.  I also found out that for zone conference we are going to Geneva Switzerland! 

So I received a letter from our Stake President Matthieu Benazaar. He lost his mother on his mission too. He has a video on mormon.org. Its in French, but you should check it out.  Also, the Trons in my ward have a video on there too.

I know that we all experience trials. They are literal tests of our faith. We can either turn away from and blame God or we can turn to Him for help. He is our Eternal Father and he loves us. We believe all of us can overcome death and be ressurected. I love you all and my prayers are with you.

Love,

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis