Tuesday, February 4, 2014


Hey everybody!!  I am so happy to be writing you all today! We had a super cool day today and I was able to hike Saint Victoire with our Zone and Elder Thompson  (Tori's nephew) and I just had a blast!  It was snowing at the top!!  It was crazy hahaha, once at the top we blessed the city.  It was way cool.

I was able to give TWO blessings this week! Both in French! It was amazing and I really felt the love that the Lord had for those people. 

We have Zone Interviews this week and I am excited to talk to President. We went over to a cool nonmember family's house this week and he talked to us about how much he loved the US haha.  The father has tons of John Wayne films and a Harley. 

In testimony meeting this Sunday, Sister Pichon bore her testimony on the scripture that I gave her family last week. It was really neat and I love that family TONS. 

I am so thankful for my family and for the Gospel and love that we share. I am not there physically to help you guys out during this tough time but I know that the Lord is there and that he loves us. So we should not fear and we should be of good cheer - because He is with us.  Have a great week everyone.  I will write more next week

Elder Bollard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Elder Charlie Bollard 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis